Last week, it was a quest for clean living. It didn’t work… I had two showers, realised I was eating a gritty floor rice cake far too late, and consumed the grand total of three bottles of wine and several beers…
So here’s the mandate for this Monday.
1) Don’t be so hard on yourself. In the grand scheme, you’re playing a blinder.
2) Three bottles of wine is (much) better than previous weeks.
3) You may not have showered more than twice, but you did reintroduce yourself to the 80s via the world of birdie baths – economical on time (probably not but pretending they are), and the environment. Face cloths ROCK.
4) You will enjoy the weather while it’s here; not everything is a hassle, plus the kids enjoy it. Make memories.
5) Seriously though, the floor food is going to end in tears.