Clearly, a “mandate” hasn’t been issued of a Monday in quite some time (probably months), which is a good thing as it means I’ve been very busy. It’s also a bad thing, as it means I’ve been very busy.
1. Stop freaking out over not having everything done for Christmas. It’ll get done when it gets done.
2. BUY THE FECKING SPICED BEEF! REMEMBER LAST YEAR WHEN THERE WAS NO SPICED BEEF?!
3. Perfect the art of filling a hot water bottle without it spitting a load of scaldy water back out of the spout causing you to unleash a torrent of expletives in front of the kids.
4. BUY YOUR FECKING SECRET SANTA PRESENT. YOU ALWAYS FORGET YOUR SECRET SANTA PRESENT. AND EXTRA CRANBERRY SAUCE. AND MULLED WINE. AND THE SPICED BEEF!
5. Stop eating the selection boxes you’ve squirrelled away for the kids. There were four, now there’s one. And they’re not in Aldi anymore. Yaaaay.