We don’t ask for much. And what we asked for five years ago may not still apply today… This year, things are particularly tight, so here’s what would go down a STORM under the tree.
• A voucher for private poo.
• An uninterrupted shower.
• A day without questions.
• A lie in past the universal 10am cut off point.
• Breakfast in bed. Like a proper breakfast, maybe some bacon and toast beside the hardboiled egg you could bounce off a wall.
• A day without judgements, expectations or “nagging”.
• A surprise night away.
• A day to be me.
• Another day to recover from being me.
You get the picture. OH – pictures, of me. Maybe a picture of me taking a picture of the kids to remind them of who took all their baby pictures.